2024 Glass Manufacturing Industry Report
Produced by GMIC, the Glass Manufacturing Industry Report is a comprehensive up-to-date reference source for intelligence on the glass manufacturing industry. The next edition of the report will be published in 2024.
The report is free for GMIC members. Non-members will be able to order the report when it becomes available.
Expert Segment Analysis
World-renowned experts in container glass, float glass, specialty glass, and fiberglass manufacturing provide in-depth analysis of recent history, current global disruptions, technical advancements, major players, and future trends.
Vital industry metrics broken out by segment and detailed as historical trends, industry predictions, detailed graphs and tables, and informative analysis.
- Production and revenue volumes
- Market share by segment and region
- Capital expenditures
- Production facilities
- Employment and salaries
- Energy usage and costs
- Recycling analysis and trends
- Competitive industries and comparative analysis
- Operational data: COGS, margin, payroll, capital, etc.
- Operating ratios and other relevant financial and industry benchmarks
- Major manufacturing company profiles
- Inventory turnover
- Plant utilization
- Research and development
- Value-added opportunities
Image Courtesy of Guardian Glass
A detailed and comprehensive survey of emissions regulations relevant to glass manufacturing in North America and Europe, along with recommended best practices.
This valuable resource includes GMIC members’ headquarters and factory lists (now available as spreadsheets) and supplier lists (alphabetical and by category).