The 84th Conference on Glass Problems
GMIC/Glass Trend Symposium
Registration and Pricing Policies
|84th GPC Reg Pricing||Through October 1, 2023||From October 2, 2023|
|One Day GMIC Member||$350||$450|
Preconference Short Courses, November 6
|Short Course GMIC Member||$225||$275|
|Short Course General||$275||$325|
Bundle and Save: want to attend both GPC and a Short Course? Register for both and save $100 off the price of the Short Course. See details below.*
GMIC Symposium, November 9
|Symposium GMIC Member||$250||$300|
Bundle and Save: want to attend both GPC and the Symposium? Register for both and save $100 off the price of the Symposium. See details below.*
*We have two coupons that provide $100.00 off of registration – one is called BUNDLE-SHORT and the other is called BUNDLE-SYMP.
Here are the instructions as to how the attendee can use the coupon:
- Register for the conference here.
- Select a general conference registration product and then a short course product and or/the symposium product at the bottom.
- At checkout, use one of the following codes in the coupon code area:
- Meeting plus short course(s): BUNDLE-SHORT
- Meeting plus symposium: BUNDLE-SYMP
Only one coupon can be applied per order. If you have already registered for the conference separately and need to add an order for the short courses or symposium, the coupon will still apply. Please contact [email protected] with questions.
Registration Information for Speakers and Students
- Short Course Instructors
Short course instructors receive complimentary registration for their short course only; registration for 84th GPC and GMIC Symposium must be purchased separately.
- GPC Speakers
GPC speakers receive the reduced speaker rate and must register for the conference. The GPC Short Courses and GMIC Symposium are separate events and must be purchased separately.
- GMIC Symposium Speakers
Symposium speakers receive complimentary registration for the symposium only; registration for 84th GPC and Short Courses must be purchased separately.
- Student Policy
Students receive complimentary registration for Short Courses, 84th GPC and GMIC Symposium and must register online.
- Student Travel Grants
Student travel grants for the Glass Problems Conference will again be available.
- Cancellations of registrations for the conference, short courses, and symposia, are refunded minus a $50 management fee, up to 31 days before the conference (October 1, 2023 is last day)
- Cancellations of registrations for the conference, short courses, and symposia, are refunded at 50%, after 30 days before the conference (October 2, 2023 to October 31, 2023)
- Cancellations of registrations for the conference, short courses, and symposia, are not refunded after the conference commences ( November 1, 2023)
- For exhibitors and hospitality hosts, A 50% non-refundable deposit is due with the submission of contract. A non-refundable final payment is due October 5, 2023.
If you have questions about GPC please contact Donna Banks at (614) 523-3033 or email [email protected]
If you are having technical difficulties with registration, contact customer service at (614) 890-4700 or email [email protected].